Friday 1 October 2010

WANTed vs DREAMs

WANTed vs DREAMs

I want to have a good rest.
I want to enjoy high class dinner.
I want to go for a vacation.
I want to decorate my room.
I want to drive a nice car.
I want to buy a lots of pretty stuff.
I want to have my own photo album.
I want to learn how to cook.
I want to take a lot of out door pictures.
I want to take a lot of creative photos.I want to wear nice nice...
I want to have romantic memories.
I want to serve God with a willing heart.
I want to smile forever.
I want to have a lots couple stuff.
I want to sing + record.
I want to see a full stars of night sky.
I want to be a crazy kid!
I want to fly!
I want to have a house.
I want to have my own family.
I want others...+++
(it can't be list out all in a time)


and all of these should plus on 3 more words at the end of each sentence,
which is = WITH MY HONEY!

2 comments:

  1. wowww... the love is so nice... i like it... =) share with me dear... hehehehe...

    ReplyDelete